One size doesn't fit all. And while a large number of our members like coming to Shabbat and Yom Tov services in the Main Shul, some prefer something different.
Most Shabbat mornings, therefore, apart from the main services at Croxdale Road and Yavneh, there's at least one "alternative minyan" on the Croxdale Road site. In addition to Croxdale Road and Yavneh, there is also a Friday night service every week in Elstree.
Click on the links below to find out more:
- Limmud Service – weekly on Shabbat and Yom Tov mornings
- Hashkama Minyan – fortnightly on Shabbat mornings
- Elstree Friday Night Minyan – weekly on Friday night and most Yom Tov evenings
- Nitzan – monthly Shabbat morning service for young adults in their 20s and 30s
- Atzmaut – Shabbat morning service every six weeks or so for people with sufficiently independent children
To find out which minyans are running each week, please contact the shul office.