BES Poland Journey, 2-3 February 2020
Join BES for our third educational trip to Poland led by JRoots Educator Rabbi Raphy Garson of Ohr Yisrael, accompanied by Rabbi and Rebbetzen Chapper. The educational and emotional value of this trip is immeasurable and previous participants have said that this was the most inspiring and meaningful time of their life.
We will visit Bedzin, Czestochowa and Wolbrom, staying overnight at the 4* hotel Imperial Auschwitz.
The next day we will visit Auschwitz/Birkenau and Krakow.
To meet a Holocaust survivor is an increasingly rare and privileged experience, and we hope to be joined by a survivor.
£299 plus flights (based on two people sharing a double room)
Flights are currently estimated at £100 return.
£149 deposit is required at time of booking.
The balance is payable 6 weeks prior to departure.
The trip requires a minimum of 35 people to proceed. Once we have this number of people signed up we will arrange a group booking for flights.
The following is included in the cost:
- One nights’ accommodation (based on twin occupancy) – Four star hotel
- Luxury coach
- Food full board – Deluxe Kosher Catering
- Entrance fees to all sites
- English speaking JRoots Educator
- English speaking Polish pilot
- Tips for driver, Polish pilot, meals
- JRoots Guidebook for each participant
The price does NOT include:
- Transport to and from the airport in the UK.
- Tips for JRoots Educator
- Personal extras
- Single supplement (approx) £35
- Travel or medical insurance
To guarantee your place book online at www.borehamwoodshul.org/tickets