BES Poland Journey, 3-4 February 2019
Join BES for an opportunity of a lifetime on a community journey to Poland. The two-day trip on Sunday 3 and Monday 4 February 2019 will be led by JRoots Educator Rabbi Garson of Ohr Yisrael, accompanied by Rabbi and Rebbetzin Chapper. The educational and emotional value of this trip is immeasurable and previous participants have said that this was the most inspiring and meaningful time of their life.
To meet a Holocaust survivor is an increasingly rare and privileged experience, and we hope to be joined by survivor of Bergen-Belsen, Mala Tribich. We will visit Chelmno, Lodz, Warsaw and Piotrkow, Mala’s hometown.
£249 plus flights (based on two people sharing a double room)
Flights are currently estimated at £100 return.
£100 deposit is required at time of booking.
This event is sold out.
To join the waiting list please email Rabbi Garson at
The following is included in the cost:
- One nights’ accommodation (based on twin occupancy) – Four star hotel
- Luxury coach with air-conditioning
- Mineral water available on the coach every day
- Food – Deluxe Kosher Catering
- Kosher breakfast, packed lunches, and dinners
- Entrance fees to all sites
- English speaking JRoots Educator
- English speaking Polish pilot
- Tips for driver, Polish pilot, meals
- JRoots Guidebook for each participant
The price does NOT include:
- Transport to the airport in the UK.
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Tips for JRoots Educator
- Personal extras
- Single supplement - £35
- Travel or medical insurance